If you have made your purchase online, you can lodge a Return Request by:
- Logging in to your bikebiz.com.au account;
- Clicking on Return Item(s);
- Selecting the item(s) you wish to return and by filling out the details.
Applications for Return of Goods can be submitted within 7 days from date of invoice, including a valid reason for Return.
The following parts and accessories will not be accepted for return:
- Parts ordered incorrectly by customer;
- Items valued at less than $20.00 Retail;
- Items supplied from the Manufacturer’s backorder;
- Items currently on the Manufacturer’s Backorder;
- Sealed electrical items;
If your application is approved for return:
- Items must be returned in the original, and undamaged, manufacturer's packaging;
- Items contained within this packaging must be in original condition;
- Part numbers on the returned items must be legible and undamaged;
- Items must be returned to Bikebiz within 10 Working days
In exceptional circumstances, Bikebiz may agree to accept items for return, even though they may not normally be eligible for return. In all of these cases approval must be given by a Senior Manager. A handling fee will also be applied.
Freight charges incurred in returning goods to Bikebiz will be at the customer's expense.